Almond Flour Crackers
Allergens: egg, nuts
- 1 cup almond flour/meal
- 1 egg white
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Additional seasonings of choice ( 1 added 1 tbsp nutritional yeast, 1/2 teaspoon each- dried garlic, onion, rosemary, and thyme.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl until it forms a dough
- Place dough on parchment paper and place another piece of parchment paper on top
- Roll out the dough with a roller ( or wine bottle like me ) until they are thin like crackers.
- Cut with a pizza cutter, place on a baking sheet and bake for 10-15 min at 325 F