Cauliflower Pizza Crust
Allergens: eggs, dairy
- 2 cups shredded cauliflower
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup finely shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbsp Mrs. Dash Italian seasoning
- Any toppings you desire
- Shred cauliflower in a food processor or blender.
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl to form a dough.
- Roll out dough onto a piece of parchment paper and bake at 400F for 30-40 min or until the crust is browned at the edges.
- Take the crust out, add desired toppings and bake for another 5-10 minutes or until cheese is melted.