Coconut Flour Banana Bread
Allergens: nuts, egg
1 cup coconut flour
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon ground ginger (optional)
3/4 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
3-4 large very ripe bananas
4 large eggs
1/3 cup honey
2 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 cup coconut oil melted
- Preheat oven to 325F. Place oiled parchment paper in a 9×5 loaf pan
- Whisk the coconut flour, cinnamon, ginger, baking soda, and salt in a bowl.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs first, then add in the bananas, honey, and vanilla and mash together.
- Add the dry mixture to the wet mixture until combined. Whisk in the coconut oil until incorporated.
- Scrape the batter into the loaf pan, smoothing the top with a spoon or fork
- Bake for about 55-60 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.