Paleo Chocolate Protein Muffins
Allergens: nuts, egg, diary
- 1 3/4 cups almond flour/meal
- 2/3 cup chocolate whey protein powder
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup flax seed meal
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup avocado
- 1/4 cup ghee (clarified butter) can use butter or healthy alternative
- 1/3 cup stevia granulated not liquid
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup vanilla almond milk unsweetened
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325 and spray muffin cups with non stick spray/oil
- In one bowl, whisk together almond meal, baking powder, baking soda, salt, protein powder,flax seed and cocoa powder.
- In a separate bowl beat ghee (butter), avocado, and stevia. Once combined add eggs and vanilla extract.
- Add half the dry mixture to the wet and then add in the almond milk.
- Add the last half of the dry mixture and beat until combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips
- Bake for 18-20 min until toothpick comes out clean