Sweet Potato Quiche with Turkey Bacon
- 7 whole eggs
- 1 large sweet potato
- 3 slices of turkey bacon
- 1/2 white onion
- 1/2 cup mixed peppers (green, yellow, and red)
- 2 cups spinach
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400F
- Slice sweet potato very thin and line a quiche pan or pie dish with the slices
- Drizzle olive oil over the slices and bake for 15-20 min until soft
- While this is cooking, sauté onion, pepper, and turkey bacon in a pan with oil. Once the onions are soft, add the spinach until it is wilted.
- Beat the eggs in a bowl and combine with the sautéed mixture
- Realign the potato so that it covers the sides as best you can and pour the eggs and veggie mixture into the quiche dish lined with the sweet potato
- Turn the oven down to 375 and bake for 30 min.